25th Annual Morongo Basin Orchid Festival
October 2-3, 2021
WINE TASTING MENU
This year we are excited to offer wines from all over the world. Our selection comes from smaller vineyards that you rarely see in supermarkets. These reasonable priced wines are sure to tickle your taste buds and satisfy the vino coinsure.
1. Harvester Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles- Beverage Dynamics-Paso Robles, Central Coast, CA- ""Full-bodied with inviting flavors of red berries, spice, and velvety tannins; a densely-packed Cabernet that is defined by its soft, luscious finish."" Crafted by Austin Hope of Hope Family Wines
2. Verada Pino Noir Tri County- Monterey, Sonoma, Santa Barbara, CA - This Pinot Noir has an excellent oak structure, rich, complex, and nuanced black currant and raspberry notes. The grapes are hand picked and the wine spends 16 months in French oak to smooth it out and preserve the richness and finesse. Vegan
3. Crossfork Creek Yakima Merlot Jeb Dunnuck-Yakima, Columbia Valley, WA- ""...offers a juicy, fruit-forward style as well as classic Merlot berry fruits, leafy herbs, tobacco, and spicy wood. It's balanced, has loads of fruit and texture, good acidity, and is well worth buying and drinking."
4. River Road Chardonnay Russian River Valley- Russian River, Sonoma, CA- Winemaker Ed Morris has put together another seamless gem with this affordable boutique wine. Vibrant, with a hint of vanilla and bright fresh pear flavors in a full-bodied format, with a long clean finish. Perfect with broiled pork chops
5. Albino Armani Pinot Grigio Corvara - Valdadige, Italy - Summer in a bottle. White flower, apple, pear flavors. A must-have when there's seafood on the table. A single vineyard of unparalleled purity. Perfectly balanced with a long and complex finish
6. La Vostra Prosecco Veneto, Italy - Immerse yourself in the juicy, irresistible flavors of apple, white peach and fragrant honeysuckle with La Vostra Prosecco. This inviting, bubbly sipper appeals to even the most selective sparkling enthusiast. Enjoy at all special occasions or casual gatherings alike!
7. Offley Tawny Port– Douro, Portugal- Flavors of caramel and raisin are introduced by an enticing aroma. The texture is rich and sweet with layers and layers of fruit and hints of walnut and vanilla leading to a velvet finish. Enjoy with strong chesses like Roquefort & Stilton. 4 Wine Tasting: $10 By the Glass: $15
Uncorked Bottle of Wine (Must be consumed on the premises): $30
Bottle with two commemorative glasses $40.00